ISO 9001:2015 was released in September of 2015 and organisations were given three years by which to transition from the replaced 2008 standard.
The exact deadline to transition your Quality Management System from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 is the 15th of September 2018.
As ISO 9001:2008 certificates expire, organisations looking to ensure there are no gaps in their ISO 9001 certification must have fully transitioned to the new standard, have been assessed and certified by the 15th September to retain their certification.
Ridley & Company can support your organisation with ISO 9001:2015 by helping you to:
- implement ISO 9001:2015 for the first time and get certified
- ensure existing management systems are maintained and effective
- prepare for upcoming certification audits by independently assessing management systems to identify and close any gaps in systems
- transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
- assess your external providers/suppliers
- receive ad hoc advice on ISO 9001:2015